So on Sunday my dad called me to tell me that my meme had passed away. Yes she lived a long 75 years and yes she died in her sleep which means no suffering. But it doesn't make it any easier for me I was so devastated. Meme I love you and I will miss our weekly letters to eachother. On to another sad note we were suppose to transfer from VA to WA in April but the Navy has decided to keep Bubblehead on board for some of the deployment. This is very upsetting news to the both of us because we were preparing for our departure in 2 months.. But you know the "needs of the Navy"!(whatever).. Sometimes you just want to scream and say screw the needs of the Navy what about my needs or my families needs. Do they ever come first?? Well that is enough drama for the night. I hope to be back with a more positive post tomorrow. Good night
~Victoria~
sorry for the loss of your meme. things will get better.
ReplyDelete