Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun Day

So today was really a beautiful day outside.. OMG it was like 60 degrees I know its like it was summer but after so many days in the teens and twenties. I told the family hey lets get into our bikinis and jump into the water. We instead went and played Putt Putt golf with our very best friends.. Wow was that super fun and all I have to say is I told you soo.. Then we went to a great Steakhouse called Logans for dinner MMMM it was soo good. I want to say its so great to have wonderful friends that you can share common interest with.. Its always so great to laugh so hard that you can't breath well I think it is anyway. I am off of work for a month so that is so great. I will be able to get back into crafting again. I so need a pedicure so I am defitnely doing that on Monday morning. What is everyones Valentine plans? I don't know because Sub Boy is making it a surprise I just love him so much.. I will be back to post some pictures tomorrow.. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

XOXO

~Victoria~

No comments:

Post a Comment