So Hailey was so beyond excited to go see the new Jonas Brothers concert/movie on Friday.. She woke up without being told too wow can I get the JOBRO's to come live with us?? Well she had already picked up her "diva" outfit like the week before does she have OCD or what? HMMM I wonder where she gets that from?!! Well she went to school and her and some friends made this sign for the JO Bros to see ok sure whatever makes you happy. Well we had decided to eat out at Macaroni Grill and then go to the mall and then the show. We wanted to be there at least an hour before because I knew there would be a ton of screamin girls. Well we run into some glitches and well it didn't happen quite that way. But I got her there just in time boy was this child breathing down my neck to get her there... Although it was a cute show it was also girls screaming in the theater for an hour and a half MOTRIN here I come! Peanut danced in her sit, sang along of course and just basically grinned the whole way through. She informed me as we were leaving she would defitnely see it again.. Ok next time you are taking your daddy! Ok here is a pic to share and she is such a poser!
XOXO
Victoria
very cute sign made by all the kids
ReplyDelete