Hi everyone how was the week? It went fast for us since Monday ended up being snowy and icy and Peanut stayed home from school. I go back to work next week but this will be my last month since we will be moving soon! So tonight I decided to have a movie night since hubby had duty, well I decided to rent Fireproof. Wow is really all I can say, I highly recommend this movie no matter what your beliefs are, it was very powerful and eye~opening in the process. If you have ever had doubt in your marriage you really need to watch this movie. http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/. Well hubby has decided to take me and Peanut to Williamsburg this weekend since this will probably be the only chance we can get back there since he will be leaving soon. So we are staying overnight, and oh this is the best part I get to go to the Outlets!!! OMG I hope Visa and Mastercard won't be too overworked this weekend.. Oh well that had lots of rest this week. I will talk to everyone soon..
XOXO
Victoria
I love that movie Vickie!!! My hubby and I watched it also. We both really enjoyed it!! Have a fun family weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI've heard of this movie from some friends, but haven't seen it yet. May have to rent this! :-)
ReplyDelete