So this weekend hubby came home and of course it was wonderful even though he will just be home for a bit and then leave again. So we had our great friends over yesterday for dinner and cards. Of course the "boys" had to play Guitar Hero it is so funny to see grown men play this and really get into it.. So Peanut and I are getting ready for our Disney vacation which is going to be a week from tomorrow.. She is out of her mind so excited and of course I am too ;)! So here are some pictures from yesterday and as you look at these crazy pics notice hubbys shirt too funny(btw he is the one playing the guitar!)
Have a GREAT time on your Disney trip! :-)
ReplyDeleteI think your guys have found the Fountain of Youth!
ReplyDeleteI played guitar hero with my daughter and her college friends and we had the Best time. I have never laughed so hard....Have a wonderful day...Julie
ReplyDeleteIts like this around my house also!! Have fun in Disney!!
ReplyDelete