Thursday, April 9, 2009

ramblings and such











So I have been really busy with getting ready for our trip to Disney if you can't tell I am sooo excited. Well I took Andrea over at http://www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com/ advice and went to Kmart I haven't been there well I don't know the last time I went. They really did have super cute shoes so I got a couple of pairs and it was BOGO so that was awesome. While there I found Peanuts Easter basket I had been on the hunt for something Camp Rock and well who knew Kmart sold anything Camp Rock?? Well tomorrow is a big day for us Hannah Montana comes to the big screen that is like so cool so we have a huge day planned for tomorrow, we are off to see the movie first thing in the morning and then it will be a nice day so we are off to the zoo! I hope everyone has a great night.

XOXO

Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I saw that post at "My chihuahua bites" too!
    You got some really pretty stuff...I think I need to make a trip to Kmart!!! Have a great Thursday..julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Shoes!!! I love your new profile pic. It sure is good to put a face with a name!!! Nice to "meet" you Vickie!!! I hope this holiday weekend finds you and your family well!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete