So my challenge over on the scrapbook forum was to make a card using alot of colors. So here is the one I chose to do (all things used are SU). I also wanted to thank all the wonderful ladies who come over read my Blog. It really is boring and just for me to write and try and show my sense of humor, show off my Hailey which I do quite often. But I really do appreciate all the very nice and supportive comments I recieve on a daily basis. This makes this blog fun thing actually kinda fun!;) I hope everyone had a great Tuesday and well be back tomorrow with a scrapbook page I have been working on.
Hugs
Vickie
My daughter Anna would love to spend some time with you scrap booking. I don't have the talent or patience. Anything to do with art, she gets nervous when I get involved. LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Cute!!
ReplyDelete