Well the day started off pretty well I recieved 2 emails from hubby! I was so shocked I am lucky to get one but 2 wow that is amazing. Hailey's school had a tea party today for the moms for Mother's Day it was so cute. The gift they made was a picture the teacher took and then the kids painted their face around a flower! My heart melted I am such a sappy mom hehe. What does everyone have planned for Mother's Day? The saying on the bottom of the picture says "If I had a flower for each time I thought of My mother, I could walk in my garden forever". Ok I need a tissue....
Have a wonderful weekend
Vickie
Awww, what an adorable gift and such a sweet saying! I'm thankful to live so close to my mom--we are having Sunday dinner. I hope you enjoy your weekend and have a very Happy Mothers Day!!
ReplyDeleteHave a HAPPY Mother's Day, Vickie! You are blessed! :-)
ReplyDeletehow sweet! i know you appreciated that gift. what an adorable daughter you have! :)
ReplyDelete