So Hailey just loves the show Sonny With a Chance its on Disney channel.. It has Demi Lovato in it which is Hailey's idol. I am glad she seems like a good girl. You may also remember her from Camp Rock which is Hailey's most favorite movie in the world. Ok to the point there is another little girl that plays in Sonny her name is Tawny in the show, she is a hoot in my opinion well Hailey wants to dress like her because she is cool.. So I found this little shirt dress at Walmart and well Hailey was beside herself because this whole outfit is very Tawniesque!
Ok enough about my crazy child! We are getting our summer plans in order so we can help pass the time while hubby is gone. So my wonderful father has bought us plane tickets to come them in Colorado! We are beyond excited because if any of you have ever been to CO its like one of the greatest places on earth. Meme(hubbys mom) will be coming in June for Hailey's kindergarten graduation so we are thrilled for that also..
Ok I hope everyone has a great day!
Hugs
Vickie
What a DOLL!!! She is so adorable with a bit of sass in this pic!! Summer plans sound fun, I love visiting Colorado!!
ReplyDeleteshe looks super cute - LOVE the outfit! she's a fashionista in the making!
ReplyDelete