Sunday, May 3, 2009

random talks


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Last night Hailey and I went to Melting Pot with our friends Kelly and Lee to celebrate Kelly's birthday which is technically tomorrow. But I love celebrating birthdays all month its so fun don't you think? I was able to make a few cards yesterday for some more challenges I will post tomorrow. I got email from my hubby almost as good as a phone call so that made for an exciting day for Hailey and I. We went bowling this morning and I have to say it was a blast but embarrassing at the same time Hailey my 6 yr got a 122 and well lets just say the rest of us didn't break 100! Are we pathetic or what hehe, but her daddy would be so proud of her. I wanted to share of pic of me and the peanut from last night. I hope everyone has a great week.




Hugs


Vickie

2 comments:

  1. CUTE photo!

    I'm not a great bowler either.... bumpers up please? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM! Melting Pot is delish!! Hopefully you were able to save room for dessert--that's the best part! Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete