Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another crazy week gone by











Wow what another crazy week. I have been sick with some inner ear thing that didn't make for fun times on Sunday. Thank God I have such a great friends here to help if I need it. Let me tell I am such a subborn and prideful person that it really takes alot for me to ask for help. So needless to say I used all my help cards on Sunday! Before all of this happened I was able to take Hailey and her really good friend Savannah to the beach. So I have some cute pictures of that. Plus I think Hailey and I will get to hear from my hubby really soon so we are so very thrilled. Its great having friends to talk with but sometimes you just want to hear your husband tell you everything will be ok!;) I hope everyone is having a great start to the summer. I was told there are 86 days of summer vacation, so I told Hailey we really totally have to get our butts in gear. Because it is going to fllllly by!








Hugs




Vickie

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin' the matching sunglasses. :-)

    So sorry to hear about the ear! I had something similar going on for a few days, but not as bad. I found myself tugging at my ear & it was just kind of a dull pain with a slight head-ache. Bob said I sounded congested, too, but I didn't feel it. Anyway, I did have a double sinus infection + severe ear infection last year & I can honestly say that ear infection was probably at the top of my list for the most severe PAIN that I've experienced in my life. So, Vickie, I totally feel for you. Happy to hear you had help on the worst day. Hope you're back to 100% soon. I'm sure if you get the phone call from your hubby that will help! :-)

    ReplyDelete