So while I am up early I thought I would go ahead and do this for the day! I had to make a card for a sketch challenge over at the scrapbook forum. Well I was able to get this done before not feeling well, and I am finally getting my mojo back and good thing I have to work on a birthday card swap and make 14 of them those bad boys. Its a dreary day here but they say the warmth is coming back tomorrow.. Look out AC here we come. I hope everyone has a great day..
Hugs
Vickie
Such a pretty card! Glad to hear you're feeling better! :-)
ReplyDeleteTotally cute card! I love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteHi Vickie, I am new to your blog, have just found it browsing through. Love your thank you card and such pretty colours. Have a lovely day, Sandra x
ReplyDelete