Friday, June 12, 2009

What a week!




Wow what a week it started with getting Meme picked up from the airport on Tuesday for Hailey's graduation. Well an hour before we had to leave for graduation it started to pour down rain and hailing oh my it was so awful.. I just prayed that it would stop long enough so we could drive to the school and then get in there without getting wet! Well it did thank God! It was such a sweet graduation and also very sad at the same time. They did a slide show of pictures when the kids were babies and toddlers which just seems like only yesterday. We had a great visit with Meme, her and Hailey played as much as the could! Today is the last day of school so our summer has officially begun. Well I hope everyone has a great start to their summer and have a great weekend.. Here is a picture of Hailey walking up on stage taken by my great friend Kelly!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought our district got out late on the 1st, but you guys REALLY got out late! Cute photos! Hope you have a great summer ... it will go FAST! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks so sweet and pretty ;)
    I am so glad that summer is here. Although I really don't care for the 3 digit temps..!
    Have a wonderful weekend..Julie

    ReplyDelete