We got a phone call from Steve yesterday kinda of a surprise. So needless to say we are beyond excited and today we get to see him on the Webcam! Hello I have not "seen" my hubby in 4 and 1/2 months so I am anxious to "see" him. Last night was mine and Hailey's weekly movie night and of course we had to buy and watch the Hannah Montana movie gosh we have seen that thing like 6 times now. (She loves it). Then to make the night even better HSM and HSM 2 were on Disney so of course we had to watch those for like the 100th time too :)! It was pizza night for dinner and as you will see in the picture we love cheese(although I know its not so good for us, we still LOVE it).
Today at the "Y" is a 2 hour Zumba marathon so I am off to do that. I tried Kickboxing on Friday wow needless to say I have very sore arms today!
I hope everyone is having a super weekend. We are very happy that Bill(hurricane) decided to bypass us. Although we got some very heavy rain yesterday which was ok we needed it. Its been so very hot and humid.
Hugs
Vickie
Cute photo... ♥ that sailor hat! :-)
ReplyDeleteI want to do your 2-hr Zumba marathon! FUN!!! :-) And.... right now I, too, am sore from my class on Friday. I have a love/hate relationship with the soreness. On one hand, I know it's good b/c I'm working different muscles. On the other hand... well, I'm SORE & sometimes merely rolling out of bed HURTS! LOL! :-)
Hope you have a great week! Yay for talking to Steve! :-)
Hugs ♥...
I've been hearing so much about Zumba. I'll have to try it out! That's so wonderful that you get to 'see' your husband!! The movie & pizza night sounds like a blast! Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete