While Steve was deployed he had his 39th birthday.. Well I still wanted to have a birthday party for him with our friends.. I thought how can I do this and make it fun?? Well people who know me know that I am nuts.. So I decided to get a "fake" husband to stand in for Steve. So my friend went to Spencers to get this man but instead of the "husband doll" he got the "Love Doll". Ok needless to say it made blowing this thing up quite a hiliarous feat! Oh and we had to do it behind closed doors because the girls where in the house.. So we dressed him in Steve's clothes and shoes. I colored on a wedding ring you know it had to be legal and all! I put hair on "his" chest and of course my dear husband has a beauty mark so I had to color that on to..I had never laughed so hard in my life then I had that night.. I was laughing that I couldn't breath half the time. It was a very fun and funny night. The best part when we brought him out to set at the table Hailey said "that is NOT my daddy". Of course when Steve came home and told him that he said well at least someone had my back that night.. Here are the LO's from that night..
Ok, that is way too funny! What a fun night! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute, cute LO, too!
Have a SUPER weekend, Vickie!
Hugs...