Monday, November 23, 2009

Tree is up and yet another milestone

So this weekend we managed to get our tree up and decorate the house for Christmas.  I really love this time of year..  This year is more special to me and Hailey, Steve will actually be here the entire holiday season..  He hasn't been here like that since Hailey was born.  We are really going to pack it in and do alot of fun and Christmassy things..  Like....Tea with Santa which is something Hailey and I do every year but this year daddy gets to join in on that tradition.  Our Botanical Gardens does a Polar Express train ride its so awesome..  Those of you who have seen the movie knows what a great time this would be..  At the end of the ride Santa comes out and gives all the children a bell which was very symbolic in the movie.  The one thing we love to do when we can is go see the Nutcracker and I am so excited to say we get to go this year..  Its fun to get dressed up and go see that on stage! 

Something else exciting that happened this weekend was Hailey lost her first tooth!!!  Wow an night Saturday was..  Then of course she was so thrilled come Sunday morning when the tooth fairy had left 5.oo dollars!  Wow I wished for that tooth fairy when I was little!

I have alot of crafty things I have been working on every night.  I will post soon..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we got like 25 or 50 cents, I think. Inflation.... LOL! :-)

    Cute photos... such a memorable event! :-)

    ReplyDelete