Wow we are having some roller coaster weather here at the Beach! One day its freezing and the next we are dragging out shorts again.. I wish it would snow and just get on with the winter weather already! Steve has been gone so I have been steadly working on some craft projects. I was able to finally use one of my new SU stamp sets.. Its called Chic Boutique and its so girly I just love it.. I made 3 cards with it they are very simple, but I like them.. I am starting my holiday baking tonight which takes about a week to complete.. My husbands division have made some requests so needless to say I will be busy for the next week making sugar cookies, homemade marshmallows, CC cookies, peanut brittle, toffee oh my the list is so long! Stay warm all my Bloggy friends..
I love this set also! Great cards. They are simple, but pack a big punch!!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as holiday baking, not me. I'm on a diet and I need no temptation. I have enough of it!!!
Have a good day!
Adorable cards, Vickie! I especially ♥ the dress form card! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe cookies sound yummy! I bought some ingredients to make Christmas cookies today. I'm thinking that Bryn & I might make some on Sunday! :-)
Enjoy your weekend!