So one of the my favorite blogs to read is Andrea over at
http://www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com/ She always has some super fun craft projects and well she introduced us to the Peppermint Wreath last December. So I thought this year I would give it a try, I will post pictures of it but it still needs a little bit more work.. Plus I will give you the link to the instuctions if you would like to try this yourself.. I bought everything for it at the Dollar Store so I spent 4.00 on this thing and its really easy to make.. I will post more projects tomorrow.. Have a super day everyone
Here is the Tutorial
http://www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com/2008/12/peppermint-wreath-tutorial.html
What an adorable idea. Thank you so much for the Christmas card Vickie! It was so thoughtful of you!! I mailed you a package today.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!
That is just TOOOO CUTE! I may have to try that! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you SO MUCH for the sweet comment (as always). While they didn't say it was a factor, I'm sure stress had something to do with my problem in the past month. It's hard for me to relax & not think of everything I have to do, but I guess I need to try to get better at doing that! LOL!
Big hugs...