Christmas was a wonderful day other than the rain which I guess was our "white" Christmas. We spent it with our friends and had lots of yummy food and more wonderful gifts..
There is alot that I have to be thankful for this past year.. Although Steve had to go on a 6 month deployment unexpectedly, Hailey and I survived and grew more independent with each passsing day! Hailey and I went on our very first mom and daughter vacation to Disneyworld.. We had always done it with Steve and or family in the past so it was defintely different going by ourselves. But I have to say we really had a great time and took care of eachother pretty good... I made alot of new friends in real life and on the web and I am so grateful for each and everyone! My biggest accomplishment though last year is that I lost 40 lbs with lots of hard work(exercise) no shortcuts just alot of sweat and tears... I hope everyone has a Blessed 2010! I know alot is going to be happening in our household but more to come on that..
Ok... 40 lbs?! Now THAT is AWESOME, Vickie! Yay for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteCute photos! What a great Christmas for Hailey! Now someday, you'll have to take her to the store. It's quite an experience.... one that will make you wish to be a kid again!
Have a VERY HAPPY 2010!
Hugs...