Well were have I been.. Well lets just say I got my first cold of this winter season. Hailey came home with it the last day of school before Christmas. So needless to say I had a very sick girl during Christmas but you know nothing stopped the fun of Christmas morning.. Well I got it a week later so of course my and Steve's New Years was BLAH. I took medicine and stayed up to watch the ball drop and that was it I was in bed.. We managed go out for New Years Day to great place called BRAVO I loved it so good.. But school was last week, work again and everybody finally better. Now time to plan Hailey's birthday and since this might be our last year on the East Coast we decided we should probably pack in as much as time will allow.. So for Hailey's birthday we are going to NEW YORK CITY! We are going to take her to the American Girl doll store and of course have dinner there on her b~day! Then visit the Statue of Liberty and maybe just maybe catch a Broadway show.. Lion King comes out when we get there.. I have never been to New York so I am beyond thrilled.. She is so excited she gets to see the Statue of Liberty which she just started to learn about in school..
Oh my gosh, you are going to have SO MUCH FUN in NYC! I'm hoping to go back this year, too! We went to the Am. Girl store in Chicago, but I'm sure it's every bit as GREAT in NYC! I swear it will make you want to be a kid again, Vickie! Good luck not spending a fortune in there! :-)
ReplyDeleteNYC!! I'm actually jealous! Lol! :) I love love love it there. Have lots of fun and take copious amounts of pictures!
ReplyDelete