Thursday, December 3, 2009

New LO's

Well still working on decorating the house the tree is up now just getting those last minute touches done to the rest of the house.  I have been able to get my Christmas projects done which I will be posting in the next few days..  I have been getting caught up on some of "older" pictures so here are those LO's.. 

I have been busy running and getting ready for a 1/2 marathon in March. I was suppose to do one in Sept but I had hurt my knee in Zumba class.  So of course I was really not prepared for that.  But I am continually chugging along here.. 

some more of the fake husband
Kelly, Lee and Savannah helped me and Hailey celebrate that night!
Princess party I threw for Hailey before school started...

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for training... bummer about the knee! You'll do great though, Vickie! I have NO doubt! :-)

    Adorable LO's... lovin' the princess page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I should hire you to do my books, I hate scrapping, but like the product, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie....OMGosh!!! Good for you on the half marathon!! That is soo good. How is the training going? I am really starting to get in to running. My first race is going to be in a 5K. Congrats my friend for making such positive changes!! I can't wait to keep up in your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete