Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cards

I have been able to work on some crafts this week...While watching some movies with Steve..  We watched Paranormal Activity(OMG) this movie scared the both of us.. It was really freaky but I highly recommend it to everyone who likes scary movies.. Then we watched District 9 I thought it was a gross movie and I didn't like it at all... Then we watched The Hangover which Steve thought was so funny!  Me I thought it was kinda stupid, it had some funny parts..  But really its a guy movie!  Anyway enough of that.. Here are some cards that I have been working on..
This is a very simple card using scraps of paper.. I punched hearts from scrap paper..Another simple card. I cut 2 petals to make the "heart"

Non~traditional Valentine..  The inside says "No Bones about it I'm Yours"

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards Vickie!! I love visiting you blog and I never do. I am sorry that I am MIA from blogging so much. You have a package coming your way in the mail! Thank you so much for being such a good sport in the Stampin' Up Stamp Club. I hate to see it end, but on the other hand, I have been so busy that last 6 months, I really don't have time to give it the attention that it needs. Let me know if I can help you with any of your SU needs in the future. You should be getting a mini catalog in the mail, with some adorable new sets in it. Also, SU is coming out with cling mounted stamps which are awesome. I have aleady bought 5 sets. Also, Sale A Bration starts today. You get a free set of stamps for every $50 you spend. You can order those from my website also.

    Thanks again VIckie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm agreeing on The Hangover. I did laugh out loud at a few parts, but overall I don't get all the hype for that movie. I've seen WAY FUNNIER movies! No scary movies for me. I have enough nightmares... just ask Bob. LOL!

    Those cards are ADORABLE! I especially ♥ that skull/crossbones... the hearts are too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skull one! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete