Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Morning

So good morning ladies!  I have been working on a few projects this week using pagemaps.com sketches.  If you haven't checked them out please do because they have all kinds of wonderful and very sketches..  Plus examples which always seem to help me out seeing how other people precieve things.. 
These are pictures of Hailey when she pulled out her very first tooth!
My Merci card! I had to use one of my fave colors..I LOVE pink but I thought I would try another fave color



So I watched Julie and Julia yesterday while Hailey was in school.. Ok if you haven't seen this movie you must.. Its really great and actually kinda funny too.. Well I have been so busy planning our New York trip for Haileys birthday..I am trying to make sure we see as much as we can while we are there.  So any suggestions I really appreciate it so much..

1 comment:

  1. Ok, well, I've been considering renting that movie, especially since Meryl Streep won an award the other day for it.

    The LO is adorable... kids are so funny how badly they want to lose their teeth. Imagine pulling your tooth out now... don't think so! LOL!

    Cute card, too! You've been busy!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete