Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning

Do you have gulity pleasures??  Well I do and I think I have many of them..  One being Bring It On the goofy cheerleading movie.. SO I watched that last night for like the millionth time while scrapping.. So this "little" movie lead me to a question What are your gulity pleasures?  So here is my list..

1~I love rap music!  My husband thinks I am so crazy for loving people like Eminem! 
2~I love movies especially ones that I will watch seriously everyday..  Jaws, Bring It On, Pearl Harbor, The Legend Of Bagger Vance and trust me there are more.
3~I LOVE pink and I mean everything PINK I can't help it.. Its such a girly color and it just brings me tons of happiness to have anything PINK.. If I could I would make my room pink but since I have a very manly man for a husband I won't subject him to it.. But I tend to add little bits here and there.. When we get a house and I finally have a scraproom oh you can bet its going to be all PINK!
4~Purses!  I have always loved purses and I bought my very first "expensive" purse when I was in high school and I have been hooked every since..
5~Ok this list wouldn't be complete without shoes and high heeled shoes at that..  They are not the most comfortable and because I am soooo short I love to wear them for the added height!
6~Disneyworld!  We have gone every year since Steve and I have been together.. I told him when Hailey was born that I wanted to make it a family tradition to go every year.. So the first time we went with Hailey was when she was 9 months.  I love to see her reaction every year that she gets older because she gets to do more and more now..Don't laugh but I really get teary~eyed everytime because I just love to see her face and well I just love all the character especially the Princesses.
7~Scrapbook paper!  I love to buy really beautiful paper.. I don't know if I will use it but I just love to look at it.. 
8~I love Crime shows like Snapped, First 48, SVU.  This is another area my husband thinks that I am crazy for watching.. He hates when I watch Snapped, he always says honey do I need to be worried..
9~I love all things Vintage and wished sometimes I would have lived during the 50's and 60's.  I just love the dresses that the moms and wives use to wear.. I mean that wore that to cook, clean and all of that.. I love it I know its weird but I just love it..
10~Chrstimas Ornaments ok I know how weird is that?  But seriously I ask for ornaments all the time not just any kind I love anything pink of course, purses, shoes, and of course lots of bling.
11~Pearls I think they are one of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry! They are very sophisticated! I aksed for some white ones for Valentines Day! 

Ok I would love to hear what your guilty pleasures are!

Hailey when she was 2A friend cardBirthday card

2 comments:

  1. LOL... You crack me up! I don't know what Snapped is, but it made me laugh out loud when you wrote that Steve says, "Honey, do I need to be worried?" Love it...

    I have some of the same guilty pleasures & more! Somehow, most of them do NOT make me feel GUILTY either! LOL!

    Adorable LO & cards... loving those shades on Hailey!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be sisters, I love everything on your list too, and your work is beautiful! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete