Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Digging Out finally!

So we are finally done digging out of our snow storm we got on Saturday.. While it was fun while it lasted I think I am done with all this winter stuff.. Hailey just went back to school today because the roads have been to icy for really anyone to drive on.. Even Steve was off on Monday so you know its bad when the military only has essential people coming in...  So I love to stay home but when you have to its not so fun and the CABIN FEVER really sets in.  So the roads were pretty good yesterday for me and Hailey to go shopping and go out to lunch AHHHH! It was a great time..  I have been crafting alot well because there has been of anything else to do there is only so much you can clean the house before boredom sets in.. 
She Says These are things Hailey says everyday to me and her daddy..
A picture of Hailey and Steve during homecoming..

2 comments:

  1. Being snowed-in for a little while is fun. Being snowed-in for too long... not so much!

    The LO's are adorable, though, so at least you put your time to use wisely! I ♥ that you journaled about the everyday things Hailey says right now... priceless!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to capture all of her little sayings right now. It's such a cute LO.

    ReplyDelete