Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Friends

So I have been able to work on some more LO's this week.. I am still so behind on blog reading and pretty much everything else.. I hate when that happens when you get so busy and certain things get pushed by the way side..  I was able to get Zumba in today and my haircut and colored and oh yes I had to take the kitty to the vet for shots..Wow what a busy Friday!  Steve has duty tonight so its just me and Hailey so we are going to have Peirogies for dinner love those things and watch Enchanted for like the millionth time!  We actually just got through watching Starstruck the cute little Disney movie with Sterling Knight(he is adorable)!  I hope everyone has a super weekend..
Tea party with some new friends

I am just loving these birdcage stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Zumba & hair appts! Fun day!

    Loving the LO & the card.... both ADORABLE! Cute photos, too!

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete