So in the middle of getting ready for Disney Hailey has come down with something...Which I am thinking its Strep Throat so I am not so thrilled with that.. So she is home today and off to the DR this afternoon, which ought to be fun because she won't open her mouth to brush her teeth..
Well I am still so behind on the crafting but I was able to get one card in this week..
I also watched a few new movies such as New Moon ok no offense to the die hard fans but I thought it was just ok..I actually liked Twilight better..Then I watched Have You Heard About the Morgans? Ok that is was pretty funny and would recommend to my friends :). Then Steve and I watched Brothers with Tobey Macguire and Natalie Portman it was a very good movie but sad also...
I hope everyone has a super day.
Great card Vicki :) I agree with you about New Moon, Twilight is still my favorite but then I like the book the best too. I hope your little one feels better soon! Have a great day~
ReplyDeleteThat is such a bummer about Hailey... hopefully she gets some meds & feels better soon so she can enjoy her Spring Break!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any of those movies. And I'm probably the only person in the universe that hasn't seen (or read) ANY of the Twilight series.
Cute card, too! Pretty butterflies!