So I have been so busy this past week with DR's Appt and getting ready for Disney and before I knew that week was gone...I hadn't got much crafting in because of all the busyness...I will say it was exciting that Spring decided to finally show up this past weekend..It was 80 degrees on Saturday and 70's on Sunday..So Hailey and I enjoyed going to the craft show on Sat and then to the beach for the first time this season..We both came home with little red noses it was great!
We only have 10 more days until we are off to Florida and we are jam packing alot in a week..We are going to EPCOT, MGM, Universal Studios, Seaworld and then Magic Kingdom and of course a few character dinners and lunches..
I hope everyone has a super week
Vickie....You look awesome in this photo!! Great portrait. I hope you guys had fun. Have a super day. I love reading your status updates on Facebook every day. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteOK... info please! Where did you get the cute ruffly halter dress? You look hot, Vickie, & I'm loving the rose cuff, too! :-)
ReplyDelete