Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bucket List

So do you have a Bucket List?  You know the old I want to do these things before I die..Well I have a list but these are things I want to do in life in general!  To say I want to do them before I die would seem like once the list is done its ok to die..But not me I want to live forever haha!  So here is my list..I would love to see what everyone else has on there "Bucket List"

1~Go To Australia~every since I was a little girl I have always wanted to go there.  I honestly don't know why but it just looks gorgeous!  G~day Mates!
2~Go To Santorini Greece~this place is just absolutely amazingly beautiful..Nothing else to say
3~Learn to Sew~I have always wanted to make Hailey's clothes at least as long as she will let me. 
4~Run a half marathon~this was my goal last year but I got sick and just never felt up to doing it...So I really want to acheive this goal before the end of the year.
5~Run a Marathon~my father runs 1/2 marathons all the time, he ran a marathon once and said he would never do it again because it was so tiring!  So that means I need to do just once!!
6~take a Cake Decorating Class~ I always wanted to be one of those moms that could make fantastic cakes and cupcakes for Hailey's class.
7~Go to Ireland~I actually just found out this year that I have Irish in my blood so of course I need to go to Ireland..I really want Steve to take me there for our 10th aniversary!
8~Go to Hawaii~I lived there when I was 8 and I would love to go back and see how much it has changed.
9~Climb Pikes Peak~its in Colorado Springs and I have been there driving up in the car..Its 14,000 feet..When we were driving we saw so many people walking to the top..
10~Go to New York City~I want to see the Statue of Liberty
11~Learn a 2nd Language~I love it when I hear other people speak a different language and can speak English..Hailey attends a Montessori school and I just get amazed at the parents and children that speak English and French or Japanese, Russian..
12~Finish My Degree~Before I joined the Navy I went to College for 2 yrs for Physical Therapy..  I have this strong desire to finish what I started.
13~Dig for Diamonds in Arkansas~There is a Diamond Mine in Arkansas that can actually dig for diamonds and we are not talking teeny diamonds were talking like 2~3 carats even more..
14~Go to Yellowstone National Park~I have always wanted to see the Geysers
15~Learn to Ski~Don't ask me why but when go to Colorado to visit family they can ski and snowboard..I just stand and watch and miss out on all the fun
16~Go to Canada~I want to see Niagra Falls
17~Learn to Ballroom Dance~I am a huge fan of Dancing With The Stars and it just looks like fun
18~Lose 30 more pounds to get to my weight that I was at in the Navy!

I hope everyone has a super week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to do ALL these things, Vickie. The first thing is just putting it on paper & putting that thought out there in the universe. It'll happen. And dangit... I've been going back & forth on doing a 3rd 1/2 marathon, but I'll make you a deal. If you run one... I'll run one. You can do it, girl. I GUARANTEE it'll be 2nd to giving birth for the BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE. The 1/2 will make you want to do the full... :-)

    Have a GREAT week & thanks for all the birthday wishes! You're the BEST! :-)

    ReplyDelete