Ok so I know I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, but so much has happened with us getting ready to move... Don't get me wrong I am very excited about this new adventure in our lives! We will get to see some new and great things as we drive 3200 hundred yes thats right 3200 miles across this great United States..For now I am totally ok with just saying that but the day we leave with a 7 yr old, a 2 yr old kitty and a bunny rabbit I might think very differently..Forget the drugs for the child, cat and rabbit! What about mom and dad??? I have been looking for houses over there for the past few weeks and the thing I have noticed it is amazing how much the cost of living is compared to VA Beach...It is so expensive here and to live in something nice you are paying almost double, triple the price then whats out in the Washington..But again I am still looking at this as a great adventure and challenge for all of us..One thing bad it puts us farther away from Steve's family but on an up note it puts me closer to my dad and mom in Colorado...
Last weekend we broke from our busy lives and I took Hailey and her friend to Hunt Club Farms..Which is a real working farm. Its very hands on the kids, they can get into the chicken coop, goat pen and just get down and have fun and get dirty with the animals.. Here are some pictures from that great day..
Have a super weekend

Hailey in the chicken coop trying to get a chicken..She love chickens don't ask me why???

Petting the baby goats...So cute

She finally got a chicken..As you can notice she was still going to be a Diva even though she wanted to hold the chickens..She didn't forget to wear her Pearls! Too funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment