Yesterday was Steve's last day to stand duty on the boat so Hailey and I took him dinner and Hailey got to tour the boat... It was very exciting and bittersweet all in one! Here are some pictures from our little trip yesterday..
Ramblings of a Navy wife, mom and student, Oh and on occasion crafty talk too!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Time is Flying BY!
So I have been so busy getting ready for this move its insane! We have the movers coming today to "survey" what we have so they kinda know what kinds of supplies to bring next week...
Yesterday was Steve's last day to stand duty on the boat so Hailey and I took him dinner and Hailey got to tour the boat... It was very exciting and bittersweet all in one! Here are some pictures from our little trip yesterday..
Hailey in daddy's rack..What is so funny its about her size but my 5"9 husband has to sleep in that thing more than he sleeps in his own bed!
Yesterday was Steve's last day to stand duty on the boat so Hailey and I took him dinner and Hailey got to tour the boat... It was very exciting and bittersweet all in one! Here are some pictures from our little trip yesterday..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great that Hailey gets to have a visual memory of where her daddy goes to work! Cute photos & good luck with the move! I'm sure it will be a bit hectic for awhile!
ReplyDeleteHugs.... :-)
Vickie? Where are you? Still moving? Hope all is well... just been wondering how you are!
ReplyDeleteHugs...
Deana