Saturday, July 24, 2010

Living in the PACNORWEST

No pictures today but they will follow soon as I have a ton...We finally made it to the West Coast and its really beautiful over here...We took 3 weeks to drive across while visiting family and making stops along the way to places we had never been!  One of the highlights of seeing the Grand Tetons WOW they are so gorgeous like nothing I had ever seen...Well we finally got here to Washington only to have the moving company tell us they were going to be late getting our household goods to us!  Really!!?? They were late packing us out in Virginia so I wasn't really surprised..So we got into our new house and had the sleep on the floor but that only lasted one night!  I am 35 and don't DO floors!!!!  Well we finally got our HHG's the other day so we are playing catch for the rest of the week and weekend.. 1 of the most exciting parts of this new house thing is I have my very own scraproom not a space but a ROOM!!!  So I am so thrilled and I am going to start working on that next week and hopefully can start crafting again soon...

My friends I will start to read Blogs later and catch on comments!

Hugs and pictures to follow soon

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you made it safely to your new home & had some fun family time along the way. And yay for no more sleeping on the floor! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete