Friday, August 20, 2010

ABC's of Me

My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: Well actually we don't have AC here in the great Northwest! Since how summer is really only 1 week out of the year haha!

B- My BEDROOM theme is:flower theme I guess you could call it

C- The CAR in the driveway is:I drive a Tahoe and Steve drives a Grand Prix

D- My DESK looks:clean!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily when Hailey gets up!

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair.

G- My GARAGE is filled with:some leftover boxes

H- My HOUSE is:I love it!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:cleaned because I just cleaned it

J- My favorite JUICE is:I am not a big juice drinker

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is:lots of cabinets

L- The LAST person who visited my home was:Kelly,Lee and Savannah

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:card from Stacey

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: NICE I hope!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Milk, Juice,wine, and beer some leftovers from last night..

P- My last house PARTY was:this past weekend for Steve and Lee's birthday

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:tacos and spaghetti

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is:My scrapbook room I am so excited to have one

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:Suave

T- My largest TELEVISION is:We just bought a 40' LCD

U- UNDER my bed you will find:nothing

V- The last time I VACUUMED was:today

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:my neighborhood

X- I wish I had X-TRA:time in the day

Y- My YARD is:clean and mowed

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: midnight most nights.

Let me know if you participate so I can come and see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having a new scrapbook room!

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Vickie! :-)

    ReplyDelete