Not much here other than we had our very best friends from Virginia come out to Seattle for a family renuion and then come to our house for a sleepover/party! It was so much to see them again..We celebrated Steve's and Lee's birthday since they are both in September! We had a party, ate alot and played cards so much fun!!! We really miss them so much and it was great for a little visit..
I enrolled Hailey in school this week..I can't believe this child is going to be in the 2nd grade, I honestly don't know where the time is going. She starts Sept 1st so that ought to be a very fun day for her new school and new friends.. She is also starting Girl Scouts this year which I am very excited about that and she is also goin got take Piano lessons..That ought to be interesting!
Here are a few LO's I have been able to work on
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment