Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally able to!!!

So for the past few days I have finally been able to scrapbook alittle bit.  I have so much from our trip across and of course all of the holidays in between.. This picture was taken in the summer while traveling we were able to stay in Colorado with my parents.  This is a picture of Hailey and Joy walking back from the park.  Those 2 are so close while Joy is Hailey's Auntie,  they think of each other more like sisters.  Its so sweet and I love taking pictures of them.  They always have to dress like Diva's when they are together. I found like LO on scrapbook.com and had to use it.  So thanks to "Puppet"!  I have a few more LO's I have been able to finish but I will spread them out over the next few days that way I can catch up on posting!

Hugs
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vickie,
    Great layout.
    Alos Love your font on your blog. how did you get it like this. I have been trying forever to find a font like that.

    thanks
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete