So I seriously can't believe that it is almost Spring Break for Hailey, her last day is tomorrow. So what do we have planned? Well Steve still has to work and well of course I still have classes! But we are trying to get in as much fun stuff as possible for her while she is out of school. So on our list would be to see the new Dear Diary movie Roddrick Rules I think it's called, we saw the first one and have read the books so funny! Then we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge for 2 days which will be so fun to be in the "warm" and swimming, we are really looking forward to that. Other things on our list is to watch Tangled the new Disney movie and she really wants to see that new Justin Bieber movie not really looking forward to that one but whatever makes her happy I will do ;)!
Her is another new layout of me and Steve 8 years ago when I found out I was pregnant. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. I hope that everyone has a great day!
Hugs
Vickie
Vickie I love this layout! its beautiful! Glad to see you back at crafting :) I have a blog award for you, come check out my blog to receive it!
ReplyDelete