Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WOW Again

I know its been such a long time since I have written a post.  So busy and the school year is coming to an end so of course more busyness has been thrown my way.  So much has happened since my last post Hailey is growing like a weed and has lost 4 teeth in the past month or so.  She is now the proud owner of glasses, which I know she is saying thanks mom and dad since Steve and I both wear them! ;).  We are busy planning our summer trip to Canada with my parents and my in laws who will be coming in July for 10 days!  We are so excited to be getting some visitors coming out our way very soon.

We have lots of little side trips while they are here such as visiting the land of Twilight in Forks both my sister and mom are huge fans of those silly vampires and werewolves.  The of course we are going to ferry up to Victoria and I am really looking forward to that!

Along with planning summer we are also the process of planning our Christmas/family reunion to Disney World in Florida and if you are a reader of my blog then you know very well how much this family loves the Mouse!!!

As for me school is coming along quite well I am proud to say that I have kept my 3.7 GPA for the last 7 months of school!!!!  I am counting the days down to getting that degree in my hand!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awesome GPA! Hailey's glasses are adorable, too, btw!

    Have a happy Memorial Day weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment - I know you can't wait to be done with school! Hailey looks just precious in her glasses - but why are you letting her grow up? So not allowed! :) Sounds like ya'll have a fun few months ahead of you - can't wait to hear about it all!

    ReplyDelete