Thursday, April 28, 2011

200 Post Finally!!!

Well as usual its been forever since I have posted.  I have just finished finals for 2 of my classes and now on to the next set.  Its never ending and thank God I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I will finally graduate college at Christmas time.  It only take the last 17 years to procrastinate and finally get the nerve to do it.

I found these cute little questions over at my friend Deana's Blog!  So I thought I would also answer them:

1. When do you feel happiest?  I am happiest when I wake up in the morning because it means I get to spend another day with my 2 favorite people!  I am also happiest when I am traveling liking going on vacation, which is something I always love to do.   2. How do you take care of yourself?  Well I wish I took care of myself a lot better than I do.  But now that I am getting older I always wash and moisturize my face that is so important to me!  I drink water and a lot of it everyday.   3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?  I am internally motivated by myself I am my own best friend!  Which is something that I have always loved about myself.  But I can be motivated externally by great music! 4. What do you do for fun?  I love to read, scrapbook, cook and bake.  I love going on the ferry and just walking around Seattle.  I love going o n hikes and exploring my surroundings!  5. What intimidates you?  Spiders I am so deathly afraid of them!  Speaking in front of crowds I am so not good at that, thats enough for me to have heart failure!  Oh and NEEDLES I hate them too and are also deathly afraid of them.  Man I need Hypnosis I think! 6. What is something you're proud of?  First being a MOM to Hailey! Second would have to  be my time that I spent in the Navy, it was the greatest experience of my life.  I will also have to say that I am very proud of myself for going back to school and getting my degree very soon.   7. Finish this sentence. I never will forget my past it has made me the strong person that I am today!  8. Favorite vacation spot.  Oh boy this going to be hard there are a few spots that I love but I will have to say DISNEY WORLD!  We go there every year for a family vacation and this year is no exception!  There will be 16 of us going for a family Christmas and we are so looking forward to it. 9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10) 10!  I woke up to see my family for another day! 10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know that I am a very loving person to my family and friends.  I am the type of person that if you are my friend I will love you to the end of days.  You are stuck with me and I would do anything for you.  I am also very sensitive and I cry a lot! I know that drives Steve nuts too!!




Have a great day everyone and please answer the question up at the top.  I would love to read and find out more about my "friends"


Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your list of answers! I had no idea you were in the Navy. Is that how you met Steve?

    Hope all is well with you!

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200 posts! :) I love how happy you sound. I know life is treating you all well there in Washington. Would love to see ya'll soon. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete