So I thought I would introduce my little Peanut.. She is going to be 6 yrs this Friday and every since the day she was born I have been so in love with her. She is the light of mine and her daddy's life. She is a complete Diva, fashionista, and just all around girly girl. She is a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers her favorite being Joe Jonas. She loves school and gymnastics, reading, and playing with her littlest pet shops. She has declared herself to be a sometime vegan calling all PETA supporters this is your future spokeperson so mooove on over Pamela Anderson there is a new blond in town! Ok will that is enough about my girl and enough boredom for those of you who read this..
Hugs
~Victoria~
6 years?! She looks like such a little lady! I love her outfit!
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a darlin'!
ReplyDelete