Here are some tagged questions from a fellow blogger. Please copy paste and use would love to read everyone's answers!
8 Things I am looking forward to?
1~Well this one is easy My Husband coming home!!!(that should take up like the first 7)
2~Spending the summer with Hailey
3~going to CO to visit my parents
4~visting the Denver Mint while in CO
5~going to Aspen while in CO
6~losing weight and getting into better shape
7~doing my first 1/2 marathon
8~the holidays I want to go to Asheville for Christmas
8 Things I did this past weekend
1~Went to the beach
2~kid sat Savannah
3~called my MIL
4~went to the movies
5~went to the ER(not fun)
6~rested
8 thing I wish I could do
1~run better
2~sew
3~speak a different language
4~make homemade tortillas
5~scuba dive better(its been awhile since I have done it)
6~be with my husband right now
7~belly dance better
8~would love to learn to dance hip hop looks fun
8 Shows I watch
1~House
2~Law and Order SVU
3~Intervention
4~Obsessed
5~America's Next Top Model
6~Fresh Prince of Bel Air
7~I Love Lucy
8~Snapped
8 Favorite Fruits... Not from a Can
1~Strawberries
2~Watermelon
3~Grapes
4~Pineapple
5~Apples
6~Pears
7~Peaches
8~Nectraines
8 Places I would like to travel
1~Australia
2~Greece
3~Fiji
4~Scotland
5~Ireland
6~Tahiti
7~Germany
8~Norway
8 Places I have lived
1~Houston,TX
2~Bremerton, WA
3~Idaho Falls, ID
4~Honolulu, HI
5~Charleston, SC
6~Paris,TX
7~VA Beach, VA
8~Tulsa, OK
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hugs
Vickie
♥ your list!
ReplyDeleteAnd PS... no one starts off being a great runner. I started off walking, then run/walk, then running. Gradually my running got a little faster. It will happen, just give yourself time. You'll do great. The object of running a 1/2 marathon isn't to win, it's to finish... no matter what your time! :-)
Have a GREAT weekened, Vickie! :-)
(And thank you for your very sweet blog comment yesterday!)