Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Tuesday


Hello everyone in Bloggy world! I was able to craft a bit last night and made what I think is a super cute card. I made it for a friend who I don't know very well but is just so sweet and I thought I needed to tell her that..


So today was the "Y" again, I did some weight lifting again! Tomorrow I am going to try a Spinning class I am a little afraid of that class but am willing to give it a try..


Where did June go I mean really I can't believe its the last week already.. July turns out to be a very busy month for me and Hailey. First my birthday is next week I am so looking forward to that. We are going to Colorado toward the end of the month for 2 weeks! I am so beyond ready for that. I looked forward to seeing my parents and my sister. They have some great plans for our visit and well its so pretty there..


Ok I hope everyone has a great day

Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! :-)

    Yay for spinning! You will love it! You are rockin' those classes, girl! Awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, this is a super card. I love the colours and the spotty papers are so nice, a lovely combination.
    Have a lovely day Vickie, take care, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete