Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crafty Post


So its Saturday again so that means Hailey and I have our movie night later. So we are going to watch HSM 2(AGAIN) and dinner I think is baked chicken we are trying to be healthy hehe.


She had a friend over last night for a sleepover. So while they were watching the Wizards of Waverly Movie!! I made 4 cards and watched a movie of my own(The Cake Eaters) very interesting and that is all I can say about it too.


We have a busy week ahead of us Parent Orientation at Hailey's school, I am getting a new and shorter haircut(biting nails here) I am a little nervous about this but I want to get it done. Plus many more things but I don't have the calendar in front of me hehe...


Have a great and sunny weekend


Vickie

2 comments:

  1. That stamp is sooo cute. What company is that from? Great card my friend!! Did you get your package this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!!

    Can't wait to see the HOT new "do!"

    PS... Are you able to recite all the dialogue from HSM2 yet? LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete