Wow what a bad blogger I have been.. But I needed some much family and hubby time since he had a "standdown" for a month.. Which means he didn't have to go to work unless he had duty so we got see alot of daddy, which was great because you can never really make up for 6 months of lost time.. But today he is back to work standdown is over and they are already talking about when they are going out again.. UGHHH it never ends really.. So please bare with me my faithful readers I have tons of pictures to post starting with Halloween.. Hailey decided this year she wanted to be a Vampire Princess how funny is that?? I would have never thought she would have chose that. She looked so cute with her dark brown wig on looked like a completely different girl..
My mother in law came out for a visit so Steve and I could go to the Outer Banks for our Anniversary.. It was low key this year because we are planning a trip to Ireland next year so I wanted to save all of our money for that trip.. To me that is going to be a trip of a lifetime and I am very much looking forward to it..
I have been so behind on crafty things but now I have got into the swing of things. So I am working Christmas cards and a Merry Christmas altered sign.. I will post in the days to come..
Hugs
Cute photos! Bryn wanted to be a vampire this year, too, & I thought, "Huh?" My guess is that a friend from school wanted to be a vampire, so then she did, too! I ♥ that brown wig!
ReplyDeleteIreland sounds like a GREAT trip! Good for you!
Hope you have a GREAT day! :-)