Where have I been well lets just say that Hailey's birthday seems to have lasted all month so far.. Well we didn't get to go to New York due to weather issues of course, Old man winter seems to have put a damper on alot of things this year.. So we ended up taking Hailey to Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg and of course that meant I got to shop at the Outlets so that was great.. I picked up some very cute Spring things if and when the weather ever gets warmer..;)
We have already started planning our trip to Disney which we will take during Spring break, I know what the heck was I thinking? That's ok I figure it will be our last one for awhile with our impending move to the West Coast..
So I just started back scrapping again I have been so out of that loop as well as Blog reading.

One of our homecoming pictures

Hailey and Savannah "toasting" at Thanksgiving
Hailey at the Great Wolf opening the birthday package they brought to the room
Great layouts!
ReplyDeleteOK... one question.... when are you going to be at Disney? We'll be there the 13th - 20th.... :-)
ReplyDelete