Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
*Share 8 things about myself
*Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
*Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
8 things about me!
1~I was in the Navy for 8 years
2~ I wanted to be a lawyer when I was growing up
3~I have been paper crafting of some sort for about 7 yrs.
4~I have been to 35 of the US States
5~I love all of my friends and family they all mean the world to me
6~I want to learn a new language such as German or French
7~I hope to one day visit Australia
8~I am a HUGE Disney World fan and have gone every year for the past 11 years
Now I would like to pass this on to a few of my friends
http://thekirkpatrickfour.blogspot.com/~Lauren
http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/~Deana
http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/~Wendy
http://zippity-do-dah-tabitha.blogspot.com/~Tabitha
atruckerwife.com~Melissa
http://phopecj.blogspot.com/~Hope
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/~Stacey
http://seaexplore.blogspot.com/~Tiffany
I hope everyone has a great day!
Vickie
http://thekirkpatrickfour.blogspot.com/~Lauren
http://deanaboston.typepad.com/divalogues/~Deana
http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/~Wendy
http://zippity-do-dah-tabitha.blogspot.com/~Tabitha
atruckerwife.com~Melissa
http://phopecj.blogspot.com/~Hope
http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/~Stacey
http://seaexplore.blogspot.com/~Tiffany
I hope everyone has a great day!
Vickie

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are too kind. I will accept this award. Just give me a few days to come up with the critieria!! Thanks Vickie!!
ReplyDelete