Ok so I know what you are saying where in the world have you been?? Well I have been in school now going on 6 months and I thought going to school online would be so easy and I could still scrapbook! WELL.... I was so wrong I barely have time to think about what to make for dinner. Going to school is so much harder then I could have ever imagined! I look back now and wish I would have finished college when I was like well 19 or 20! But I can say at the end of this year I will finally be a college graduate at 36 years old and its along time coming! I have slowly started getting back into scrap booking and card making but still not up to doing it as much as before. I am trying though. :)! I have really missed looking at everyone's Blog and I can't wait to get back to reading again.
As far as everything else we are really settled in here in Washington! We are really loving it so much and I think we are planning on staying when Steve retires in 3 years. We are looking at houses to buy and this will be our first house so we are so excited and scared at the same time. Hailey is doing well in school she has been the student of the month for her school 3 times now. So darned proud of her! She turned 8 about a month ago. I just don't know where the time is going. We will be here in Washington 1 year in 4 months, it's so amazing how fast life just passes by! I hope to be blogging more frequently and scraping more also! Have a great night friends.
Vickie
Oh my gosh...I can't believe it's been almost a year already! And yay for you for finishing up your degree this year! That is awesome and amazing! I can only imagine how difficult it is when you have all the responsibilities of being a mom and wife. You GO, girl! Way cool!
ReplyDelete